BigPond is a very popular, well established American Internet Service Provider company which is a product of Telstra. The main services of the company are Internet Service Providing, News, Email services and Online Television. The company was originally founded in 1996 under the name of Telstra Corporation. BigPond has its headquarters in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
Just as creating a BigPond account, Login to BigPond webmail is quite simple as well. In case you are new to BigPond you can check out the list of steps that can make your login process easier.
- To Sign In to BigPond account you will first have to go to the official Login Homepage of BigPond i.e. www.bigpond.com. Then hit enter. You will be redirected to your BigPond homepage.Once you get on the page, You can see the MY ACCOUNT option on the right side of the screen (Blue Colored).
- Just click on the option of My Account and a page will appear on the screen that requires to be filled up with your BigPond username or Password. Make sure that the username and password that you have entered resembles your primary E-mail address. The one that you have created while Signing Up.
- After entering your Username, enter your password very carefully. You would not be able to have access to BigPond account if you have not entered the password correctly.
- Before entering your password keep a note that your CAPS LOCK key is off. You are suggested to do so because the letters in your password are case-sensitive.
- Once you have properly entered your BigPond E-mail ID and password. Hit the Login button (red colored)
After following the steps, you will have successfully logged in to BigPond account.
Problems Login to your BigPond account?
There can be widely two reasons why you might have problem while access to your account are either you have forgotten your Username or Password.
What can you do when you forgot your Username?
If you have forgotten your Email address by any means you can very conveniently restore your Username. Follow the points given below.
- On your login homepage you can see an option named Forgot your Username and Password.
- Click on the Username hyperlink and you will be redirected to a page where you can restore your previous Username.
- You are likely to be asked a set of questions that you must fill. You can enter your Username and if in any case you have forgotten your Username you will have to feed in your Telstra Mobile Number and your date of birth.
- After entering any one of the two options you must click on the Continue option and the procedure to Restore your Username will have been started.
- Your account will be first verified and you will be provided with your previous Username.
By following the above mentioned guidelines you can successfully restore your username.
Forgot Your BigPond Password?
However, if you have forgotten your password the process to restore it is a little bit different.
- Just as mentioned above, first Click on the Forgot your Password option. This will redirect you to a page where the process of resetting your password begins.
- On this page you will be inquired to fill in your BigPond/Telstra username and your date of birth. Then hit the continue button (Red Colored).
- Follow the set of guidelines which are further directed and you will be successfully able to Reset your Password.
If you have any complaints, doubts or problems regarding the BingPond Login, you can directly contact the official help center of BigPond i.e. http://go.bigpond.com/help/contact_us/bigpond_technical_support/