Comcast Corporation, previously known as the Comcast Holdings is a U.K. based Multinational Mass Media company. It is recorded to be as the largest broadcasting and cable operating company by the terms of revenue. The company operates its E-mail services as well as other services under the name of Xfinity.
Given below are the set of comecast Login procedures that you have to undergo to have access to your Comcast account. Do have a look at the given points to avoid any confusions regarding the login.
- To have access to your account. First of all you have to get into the official homepage of Comcast Account. Type www.xfinity.com on the URL bar of your web browser. Hit enter.
- On the official login page of Comcast, you can find the the Sign In option on the title bar. Click Sign In. You will be automatically redirected to the login page.
- A login form will appear on your screen. In the spaces provided, you will have to fill in your username and password. Make sure that the username and password that you enter are the same ones which you have been provided with while creating an account on Comcast.
- Do not make any errors while typing your username and password. Make sure that the CAPS LOCK key is off while you enter your password. This step is taken because the password that you are supposed to enter is case-sensitive.
- Once you enter your username and password carefully, you will have to fill yet another space. This space is required to be filled in with the security code that is mentioned in the box.
- Then hit the Sign In button.
You can now have access to Comcast account easily or you can directly open your Comcast account through Facebook as well.
Don’t have a Comcast account, register new Comcast account?
Well! In case you don’t have a Comcast account you can easily create one. Creating a Comcast account involves to broad steps. First is providing your Comcast account information whereas the second step involves creating the username. The detailed procedure to Sign Up on Comcast has been provided below.
- On the login page, below the Sign In form, you will find an option, Create a username. Click on the option.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be requested for a set of questions. The questions involve your Comcast account number, your phone number or street number associated to your Comcast account number. If you currently do not have access to your Comcast account Number, you can also create an account using the Social security number.
- In order to create an account using the Social security number, enter the last 4 digits of the Primary Account holders Social security number. Then enter your date of birth and lastly your Phone number.
- Once you are done by filling any information in any one of the above forms, Hit the Next option (Blue Colored).
After completing the first step you will have to complete the final step. In this step a few questions will be asked to you in order to create an account. Provide the information and then follow the guidelines as directed. You will be then able to login from your new account and have access to Comcast.
If you have any issues regarding Comcast Login and Sign In you can also contact the Comcast Help Center.