Apart from the most wonderful customer service, GoDaddy.com the online web hosting company, has become is also famous because of the innumerable services that it provides. Starting right from creating a website to establishing it, GoDaddy has it all. Once you are connected to this company you will no longer be hassled with the stress of website recognition. A professional team of advisors is always there to guide and suggest you in any situation you find yourself in.
And in case you do not completely believe what we say.
Here is a list of few services out of many that GoDaddy provides.
- Web Hosting: The first one on the list is obviously web hosting as it is the primary task of the company. Success of any website majorly depends on a reliable Web Hosting. GoDaddy is one of the most trusted website with millions of domain names registered under it. So, choosing a safe and reliable web hosting company is something you should deeply focus on. Plus, it provides many services for Managed Word Press Hosting, Virtual private servers, dedicated servers, Dedicated IPS.
- Hot Deals: While buying a product, you don’t always have to pay the full price. Get notified about hot deals on most of the products and save yourself from paying the bulky prices.
- Products and services: Choose the right product according to your requirement, usage and reasonability from the product catalog and buy it right away.
- Marketing solutions: Find some of the best marketing solutions from the professional team of advisors. Get your website found on the World Wide Web. The generation of door to door marketing has now vanished. Along with GoDaddy, you can also start email marketing i.e. marketing about your product and website through email.
- Domain Names: As related to the nature of the company, GoDaddy has done a tremendous job in providing services which include Registration of a new Domain Name, transfer of a domain name to other individual or business group, private domain registration, business registration, Certified Domain, Backorder Domain and Cash Parking. The company also considers providing bulk discount to its customers for creating good consumer relationships.
- Website Building: GoDaddy not only gives you a clear idea of a website but also helps you develop it. All the step by step and detailed list of ideas and designs that you need, to build your website are right here. You can also get convenient Web Store designs and Logo Design.
- Security: Leakage of any online information can be very dangerous for a company. Similarly, your own unique software and other database should always be kept protected. The company provides you with a special feature to protect your software with your own digital signature.
- Agreements: When it comes to documentation and agreement, the company prefers to keep it up-to-date. All the documents, regarding your account and web hosting are kept safe and protected till it matters. It is completely secure which makes you stress free about the future dealings.
Just after a few years of its foundation, GoDaddy is known to be one of the biggest web hosting company with more than 59 million domain names under it. Apart from the tough competition from many other websites such as Inmotion web hosting, HostGator Web Hosting, DreamHost Web Hosting, GoDaddy has still held its own permanent space in the market and is and is known for its uniqueness and better service. And yet, even after 17 years of its establishment GoDaddy still is better from the other web hosting sites.
Given below are a few reasons why we think GoDaddy is the better Web Hosting Server.
- Cost Convenience: Once you are connected to the services of GoDaddy, you will never have to stress thinking that you have paid too much. As per the consumer requirement all the prices are very reasonable and easily affordable. Even in a broader sense, GoDaddy is relatively convenient than the other websites.
For instance: The economic plan of GoDaddy starts at $6.99 per month ad can be paid altogether for a year. Plus, they always putt up hot deals and coupons on longer lock-ins and you can reduce the prices even more probably up to $4.99 per month.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: For those who are not familiar with the term, in general words, bandwidth means the number of people who can visit your website at once. There are many such Web Hosting servers who have a limited Bandwidth, which means the site does not facilitate too many people to visit the website at the same time and if you get too many visitors these web hosts may also crash your site.
Some web hosts also charge more for the Unlimited Bandwidth feature but unlike others it is completely free on GoDaddy.
- Word Press Auto Install: In some of the websites you have t install Word Press manually by yourself. Although it is a very safe thing to do because of security reasons, GoDaddy facilitates you with Auto Installing Word Press versions and updates. From the experience and reviews from the previous customers it as been found out that the Auto update option is completely safe and does its job very correctly. But if you are still unsure of the safety, you can anytime install the safety plug-ins and you are then ready to go.
- Better product provider: Unlike many other companies, GoDaddy not only is a better service provider, but also carries one more distinct feature. Whenever you buy a product, GoDaddy not only provides better usage of the product but also gives a step by step guidance on how to use its products with more efficiency. Not many of the companies provide these kinds of services to its customers.
- Security Considerations: One of the major plus point of GoDaddy over web hosting companies is that it has an amazing security. Accounts and websites once made on GoDaddy are not so easy to be hacked or throttled. One of the major reason why the company has such an amazing security is because they have plenty of their resourses and technology invested in thwarting spam and hackers.
Being a host to more than 59 million domain names, GoDaddy has provided years and years of excellent service to its members. One of the major reasons to which GoDaddy owes its success is the Customer Service. Once you are connected to the company by any means, you are sure to find an incredible customer service.
If you want to contact GoDaddy from any place all around the world, you can do so absolutely without any issues. Chat Online and get your problems solved on GoDaddy. Apart from that you can also keep your chat in continuation if you are offline. The GoDaddy customer service is absolutely free and available in 2 languages i.e. English and Espanol. If you want to communicate to your help assistant in English Language, dial – (480) 505-8877. Similarly, if you want your help assistance in Spanish Language, dial (480) 463-8300.
Here is the sample procedure of the Godaddy help assistance telecommunication service:
- Thank you for calling GoDaddy.com
- If you are a GoDaddy customer and know your customer number, press one.
- Listen carefully as we have changed some of our menu options to service you better.
- If you are calling to reset your GoDaddy password press one,
- If you would like to make a purchase or you would like to speak to someone about your business goals, awesome! Press two.
- Looking for tech support? we love helping customers, if you care calling about your bill please press four,
- if you are calling to…please enter your customer number followed by the pound of hash sign.
- You entered customer number XXXXXXXX, if this is correct press one
- Press one to send instructions to resetting the password to the email address on file for your account.
- Press two to speak to the next available representative.
Here below are a few reasons why we call GoDaddy’s customer service, the best.
- Customer support: Apart from the language flexibility of two alternatives, GoDaddy also provides a 24/7 helpline for its customers. This helpline number is different for every country and covers almost all the countries around the globe. All you have to do is check the helpline number of your country and you are done. You can also see your country’s helpline number here in the link provided. Plus, GoDaddy also has the 19 minutes average wait policy, which means your call will not be kept on hold for a single second more than 19 minutes.
- Online chat: If you are not interested with the telephone assistance you can also get help over all your customer related issues through the GoDaddy Online chat. You will first need to choose the topic or issue on which you need assistance and then chat all the way to get your doubts solved.
- Business Assistance: If you have just established a new business, GoDaddy is always there for you. Being a good web hosting company, it gives you suggestions and advises regarding the growth of your business. GoDaddy provides you all the guidance that you need for the commencement.
- Recognition: Once you start a business and get connected to the company, you get all the necessary facilities. A professional team of advisers at GoDaddy are always right there to give you advises on how you should get your business found online.
- Step by step learning: One of the most dependable feature of GoDaddy is that it gives you a step by step explanation that is required to use any of its new product.
GoDaddy is a publicly traded internet domain registrar and web hosting company that also sells e-business related software and services. It is close to the biggest web registrar company that serves more than 12 million customers and employs more than 4000 people. Basically, if you want to create your own website (like example.com), then this is where you can go to buy the required domain. Godaddy Emails Login 2015 here by provide you easy and simplest steps to login and create goddady account with more details.
To create a new GoDaddy account, please follow the following steps:
- Open your desktop web browser and go to www.godaddy.com. This is GoDaddy’s official website.
- On the top right corner, click on the Sign In button. This will drop down some additional options.
- Under New Customer click on Create My Account. This brings a sign up form for creating a new account.
- Fill up the form using your correct details. Enter your email address under then Enter your email address field. Email address is required to verify your account.
- Create a username. This will be used to login to GoDaddy account.
- Create your password. Make sure you create a strong password by combining texts and numbers. The password length can only be from 5 to 30 characters long. Password must contain at least 1 uppercase letter, 1 number, and cannot begin or end with a space.
- Enter your call-in PIN. This is a four digit number that is required while contacting GoDaddy.com via a telephone. This is to authenticate that you are the right owner of the account while calling them.
- Press on Create Account to create your account.
- To verify your account, login to your email account that you provided and follow the link sent by GoDaddy.com. This will successfully create a new account that you can use.
How to login to GoDaddy.com:
The following steps will guide you on how you can login to your GoDaddy.com account. Please be sure that you need to have a registered Godaddy.com account in order to be able to log in. If you don’t have a registered account please read How to create a new GoDaddy.com to create your own GoDaddy account.
- Go to www.godaddy.com. This is the GoDaddy’s official website.
- On the homepage, click on Sign In on the top right corner. This will drop down some additional option, including the Sign In fields.
- Under the Sign In fields enter your username and password.
- Click on Sign In to successfully sign in to your account.
You can now start managing your domains.
How to solve GoDaddy login problems:
To solve your Login related problems in GoDaddy.com website, please follow the following steps carefully.
- Open your desktop web browser and go to GoDaddy’s official website, i.e. www.godaddy.com.
- On the top right corner of the homepage, click on the Sign In button. This will drop down some additional options.
- Under the Sign In field, click on Forgot Your Password? This will redirect you to the account assistant page.
- You will be given three options. You can either see your password hint, reset your password or simply retrieve your customer number.
- Choose See my password hint to see a hint to your password. This will require you to enter your username/Customer No., the street address that is set on your account, and a security CAPTCHA to check that you’re human. After entering the information correctly press Submit. This will redirect you to the login page with a hint of your password. Simply use the hint to access your account.
- Choose Reset My Password to receive an email with the authorization code needed to reset your password. Fill up the information asked and press Submit. Then go to your email account associated with GoDaddy and follow the link sent by GoDaddy to reset your account. After resetting your account password, you shall be able to access your account.
- Choose Retrieve My Customer Number to retrieve your customer number. Enter the information asked and press Submit. If you successfully entered the correct information, your customer number will be sent to your email account. You should then be able to talk to the customer care center using your customer care number and get additional help and instructions.
Go Daddy is the privately held company primarily serving for domain registration and web hosting founded in 1997 with it’s headquarter situated in Arizona, United States. Apart from the services of domain registration and web hosting, it sells e-business related sells and services. This company was founded in 1997 as Jomax Technologies by Bob Parsons. It has already registered more than 55 million domains and is reported as the largest ICANN-accredited registrar in the world.
The email service of Go Daddy is available to their customers who are registered for their Domain Registration or Web Hosting Services. The email service of Go Daddy is IMAP or POP3 configured and the personalized account helps to send and receive secure email. Each account of Go Daddy can be customized and includes fraud and virus protection, spam filtering and reliable services.
So before using Go Daddy Email service, first user needs to simply sign up for using this service. After the process of sign up, with username and password, user can log in to use the service. The steps of sign up are as follows:
- First visit the homepage of Go Daddy, that is www.godaddy.com
- On the Top-Right of the page, Click Sign Up
- From there user is directed to the registration page and user need to fill up the registration page with information like First Name, Last Name, Choose New Username, Password
- Then again user need to provide other details like Gender, date of Birth, Zip Code, Phone number, Alternate Email and Security Question and Answer( Basically Important incase if u forget Passwords).
- Finally Text box appears asking the security code from the given image. Code from the image needs to be typed and finally clicking on Sign Up completes the process and now we are ready to move on.
So after the process of sign up, user is ready and eligible to use Go Daddy email services. Now with the username and password, user can log in to the AOL mail service. The process of logging in to Go Daddy email service is given below:
- Visit the homepage of the AOL, that is www.godaddy.com
- On the Top-Right position of the page there is Log In Option
- Clicking on the log In Option, Page is now redirected to Log In Page
- Here user can type the username and password
- Now finally user can click Log In and the user is actually logged in.
- One of the greatest things they offer is security and keeps information safe and also the spam away from the inbox.
- Go Daddy email service has a complete email client with an easy to use interface
- It has loads of features like text mail, greeting cards, message filtering and much more