Mail.com offers many distinct features that other web mail services usually don’t, talking about such features you can use around two hundred domain email address on various names, and user can attach the 50 Mb of file with its email, online file storage up to 2 GB etc. Mail.com is the free web based email service and web portal, recently it had made few minor changes on some services which have to free previously. The web portal offered by mail.com is completely dynamic and frequently updated on relevant contents, the news contents inside the portal are categorized on various levels so that people can directly jump on whatever they are looking to read. The portal experience would better if we login to mail.com, which will give you more customizable authority on many features. Due to its portal based interface many people get confused with while login into mail.com.
Here we compiled few exact steps to open that door for Mail.com Login:
- To access mail.com you can put the standard domain name mail.com on your computer’s web browser. Carefully type the domain name because one missing alphabet will land you on other unknown websites.
- Now you are on the home page of mail.com, the blue theme color of website is all over from top to bottom. While scrolling from top to down you can see the different news article etc.
- Enter you username and password correctly and click on the ‘log in’ , after few second the website will considered you as the registered user and provide many flexibility while surfing mail.com
To create the new mail.com account follow these steps:
- Follow the same domain name as mentioned above on the sign in process, wait till the home page is loaded properly.
- Now scroll you mouse cursor at the top of the website, just above the sign in box for username you can see the ‘get your free email account’. Click on that to move further.
- On the next page you can see numerous boxes to fill out your basic personal information’s including your primary email address and last the verification number to register.
- Once you done with typing all information enter the ‘I accept and create account’ for final registration.
- Follow your primary email address to get activation link of mail.com and follow further instructions.
Stay away from Mail.com login problems:
- Everything you do in web browser is concerned with internet, so before executing anything serious you should check its connectivity and would it be helping to load web pages properly.
- All the information you put through login and sign in process are completely case sensitive, one minor mistake will lead to the failure in login and could be repetitive if you can’t figure it out soon.