MailChimp is the email marketing company having millions of user and establishing connection via emails, online applications, offline application and many more. Millions of user and billions of emails are connected here, which starts simply after creating new MailChimp account or login in exiting account.
Let’s start with the steps for MailChimp emails login:
- Open your web browser and type http://mailchimp.com/ and click “Log In” at upper right corner of web page.
- You will be directed here.
- Fill up the blank form. “Username” and “Password” should match with your Username and Password you have used while creating MailChimp account.
- If you have forgot your username or password while login to MailChimp account, click “I Forgot” button. You can recover your username via email address you have used to create account or mobile number. To reset your password you have fill your username in the box and MailChimp will email the instruction for resetting the password.
- After using correct password and username you will log into your MailChimp account.
If in case you don’t have your Mailchimp account then follow the step below to create new MailChimp account:
- Go to Mailchimp official website and click “Sign Up”. You will be directed here.
- Fill up the form using your active email account. Username and Password.
- Your password needs to have eight character having uppercase character, lowercase character, number and special character.
- After filling your form with all requirements click “Create My Account”
Are you having problems while login to MailChimp account:
There might be lots of reason causing problems while login. First of all make sure that you are connected to internet. Always remember to fill correct username and password to your account. Still having problems then contact your ISP because some time internet also be the reason for problems while login.
Still facing problems while login and creating new account. Then feel free to make question. We are here for help.