Office 365 is the product of Microsoft Corporation which was released in June 2011 but the stable service was released in February 2013. Office 365 Email Login is a subscription based online office and software plus services suite which offers access to the various services like apps, email services, media support and more built around the Microsoft Office platform. It is also servicing as a successor to the Microsoft’s Business Productivity Online Suite. Office has number of different subscription plans aimed at different needs and market segments providing different set of features at various price points. The subscription can be taken for home use or business use too. There are various plan free or not free based on the subscription and on the features. Office 365 Personal is paid basic but Office Online is free to use where as Home can be tried for free. But in order to get the account user must have registered Office Product.
So after having the registered product of Microsoft Account, user can log in with associated username and password and the process of logging in are as follows:
- Visit the page with the link https://login.microsoftonline.com/login
- On the Top-Right position of the page there is Log In Option
- Clicking on the log In Option, Page is now redirected to Log In Page
- Here user can type the username and password
- Now finally user can click Log In and the user is actually logged in.
If in case you don’t have Microsoft account you can have one easily.
- Just you need to click on Sign Up.
- Then you will be redirected to a form where you should fill up all the required information i.e Username, Password, Country/Region, Zip Code,Birth date, Gender and more.
- After filling up you detail click on blue button Create Account.
- You will get email on your provide email address.
- Click the link and you Office 365 account is ready for use.
There are various purposes that Office 365 is used for, some feature are listed below:
- With Office 365, the documents can be accessed from anywhere using internet.
- It is secure and reliable.
- It has online exchange facility inbuilt.
- Best part of it is can use Office Apps online.