The SBC or southwestern bell corporation is the one who had significant contribution in today’s communication. Their global webmail service still exists with serving many email users. The SBC is merged with AT&T in 2002 and later they merged their service with yahoo. Now its webmail is totally monitored and driven yahoo corporation.The SBC Global Email Service is one of few who started their service at the beginning of this internet revolution. These days there are no instant messenger nor the devices or technology to support such features. It used to take many hours to receive and reply emails in order to hold a communication. The other thing is email is only limited at your home where you use it through your own computer.
So analyzing these problem SBC Global Email Service come up with email client program that allowed the user go send email through the any device that have internet connectivity, no matter where you are. You can do this through cyber café, library or any other places. The SBC came on highlight when it was merged with AT&T, we all know AT&T as huge telecommunication and internet service provider. Then after joining there giants they decided to continue with SBC global email. You can enter www.sbcglobal.net or any other company related domain, it will redirect you with same yahoo page. From there you can sign in, sign up and organize your SBC account.
In order to access your SBC Global Email you need to follow some easy steps.
- The first thing is go to the home page of SBC Global Email Login.
- Now you are on yahoo sign in page.
- Then you can see the box where you have put a unique SBC Global Email Username, enter your username and password then click on sign in.
- Now it’s done , this process enable you to access your email.
- The alternative for SBC Global Email Login you can go through another domain www.att.net in case you do not want to go through yahoo.
- If you are login through AT&T you dont have to get confused. Do the same things as previously mentioned. You will reach the same place. Since it was merged with yahoo you can utilize all the services from yahoo as well.
If in case you don’t have your SBC GLobal Email Account, you can create your own by yourself. Here goes some easy step:
- Open http://att.yahoo.com/.
- Click Sign In button on the right site of the page.
- There you can see “Don’t have an AT&T Account?” Sign Up Now
- Clicking Sign Up Now will direct you to Form.
- Fill the form with your detail i.e username, password, country code, zone and more.
- Activation code is then send to you via email which you have provided while filling registration form.
These are the simple algorithm which help you to login SBC Global Email help you to create your new SBC GLobal Email Service.