SmartZone Communication is the 21st generation smartest and best way to stay connected. One account and many services. Using your SmartZone account you can have access to your email, voice mail and universal address book.
To enjoy all these unlimited services, all you have to do is create a SmartZone account. Your Smartzone account can be accessed by Xfinity. Given below are a few necessary steps that you can take a look at in order to create an account on SmartZone communications.
- Type http://my.xfinity.com/smartzone/ on the URL bar of your web browser. You can also click the link in order to get redirected to the page automatically.
- On the official homepage, yo are likely to see the Sign In option on the right hand side of the screen. Click the option and you will be redirected to the Login page. Below the login form you can find the Create a Username option.
- Once you click the option. Creating an account on SmartZone however involves 2 steps. The first one is entering your account information whereas the second one is Creating a username.
- In the first step you will be asked to enter your Comcast account number accompanied by the Street number or your phone number. If you do not remember the Comcast Account Number, you can also create an account using the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Enter your details carefully and avoid mistakes as far as possible. Any mistakes while typing your account information can lead to problems while creating an account on SmartZone.
- Once you have filled the information, hit the Next button (blue colored) and then you will be proceeded to the next step that requires your personal information in order to create an account.
Creating an account itself is not enough to manage your SmartZone account. You will also need to login to your account. Given below are a few steps that will help you Login to SmartZone account.
- On the Loin form of Xfinity, you will have to first enter your Email and Username. The Email or Username should be exact replica of the one that was created during the registration process.
- Make sure that you do not make any mistakes while entering your Username and password. It is always suggested to keep a check on the CAPS LOCK key while typing your password as the letters that you enter on your password are case-sensitive.
- After entering your Username and password, you will have to enter the verification code by referring to the image provided in the box. Then, you can easily have access to your account just within a minute.
Forgot Your SmartZone Username?
In case that you have forgotten your username, you can just select the Forgot Username option and you will be redirected to a page where you can recover your Username.
All you have to do is enter your Comcast account number accompanied by the Street number or your phone number. If you do not remember the Comcast Account Number, you can also create an account using the last four digits of your Social Security Number. The system will then recognize your account and your username will be recognized easily.
Forgot Your SmartZone Password?
If you do not remember your Password you can reset it. For this all you have to do is submit your username in the space provided. You will then be sent a reset link on your Email address with which you can reset your password within a few minutes.