Tesco PLC is a British multinational grocery and general merchandise retailer headquartered in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom. According to the statistics it has been ranked as the Worlds third largest retailers in the world from the aspect of profit and second largest in the world from the aspect of revenue. Tesco has its head quarters in various countries in Asia and the Europe and UK which has the leading market share in the total.
The company also has a wide range of services which include the email services as well. The Email service of Tesco is very important. But however, if you do have any confusions regarding the Tesco Login, do look at the steps given below.
- You will first have to go to the official website of Tesco i.e. www.tesco.net.
- On the official website, you are likely to find the login form on the upper right corner of the screen.
- This login form must be filled in using your Email address and password.
- The Email address that you fill should be a replica of the one that was created during the registration process. Avoid any typing errors as these errors can lead to an unsuccessful login.
- Also make sure that the CAPS LOCK key was off while typing your password as thee letters in your password are case-sensitive.
Login to your account can give you access to all kinds of services. Changing your current package is one of them. Given below are just some points that can guide you to change your package.
- Changing Your package: In order to change the current package you are using click the first option, Change Package. You will be then asked to submit your username.
- Once you have access to your account, select the Subscription and services option. You will be provided with the change package option.
- First enter your current package number and then select a favorable package according to your convenience and hit the Submit button.
- After following these simple guidelines you will receive a request completion note which notifies that your package will be changed within the next 24 hours.
Forgot Your Tesco username?
In case that you have forgotten your Tesco Broadband username, you can easily recover it. Do take a look at the following guidelines in order to avoid confusions.
On the Login form, you can find the Forgot Username option, click the option and you will be redirected to a page where you can restore your username. You will now have to enter your Email Address and Date of birth. Make sure that you enter your Primary Email Address in the space provided. The Primary Email Address refers to the one that was created during the registration process. Once you fill both the blank spaces, hit the Submit button and then follow the guidelines as directed in order to restore your account.
If you further need any more guidelines you can directly contact the Tesco broadband Help Desk