USC, the short abreviation to University of South Carolina is one of the largest and well formed campuses in the United States. Most importantly the University is also popular because of its experience over the years since 1801 and covers up to 350 leaning programs starting from Bachleors, masters and doctorates.The University of South Carolina has an enrollment of approximately 47,724 students, with 32,848 on the main Columbia campus as of fall. Being a student in this university is surely not the part of your life that you would regret.
On the other hand, the plus point is that you can manage your studies and all your study related materials through the USC Webmail Login. There is nothing much needed in the process. All you have to do is just login to USC Webmail account which you must have already created. Not only to a student, but this email service is highly useful for the teachers as they also get a chance to stay connected to their students and the teaching materials.
But in case you have absolutely any kind of issues while Login to USC Email, we are right here to help you. You can take a quick look at these hot-shot points to avoid any kind of Login issues.
- You will first need to get on the official website i.e. https://email.usc.edu/ of USC Login. You can also click on the link to get automatically redirected.
- On the page, all you have to do is just enter your already created Username and password.
- This username is the primary and the most important way of identifying your account. So, you must make sure that all the errors are eliminated while tying your Username.
- Apart from your Username, your password is really important element that ensures the safety and privacy of your account. Keep a note that the CAPS LOCK key should be off while entering your password because the letters that you enter in your password are case-sensitive.
- Once you have filled in both the blank spaces, with the USC Username and password, hit the Log In button and you are done with the Login procedure.
Sign Up to USC Webmail.
Using a USC webmail account facilitates you with a lot of services. If you still haven’t registered on a USC account, you can relax and follow the process mentioned below that will help you follow the entire procedure and help you register to the account.
- On the Right hand side of the Login Page, you are likely to see the other Email related options. Click on the “Activate your email account” option.
- You will then be redirected to a page where you can register and create a new account on USC Webmail. Creating an account broadly involves three necessary steps.
- The first step is to Find Your USC NetID. Every indivisual has a different NetID. The one and only requirement is your NetID along with your Date Of Birth. If you are unknown t your USC NetID, you can find it on your USCard or admission paperwork.
Note: In case that you do not have your USCard, you can contact the USCard office to get it.
- The second step is to set a secondary Email address, after providing your USCard. This process is however mandatory.
- The third and the last step of this final procedure is to create a new password and you are all set to have access to your newly created account.
You can get back to us anytime, with any of your Login and Sign related issues or problems. You can also contact ITS Customer Support Center by phone at (213) 740-5555 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.