Zoho mail is the India based free webmail service, especially for the professional users. The company started with different objective in the late nineties of past century. The zoho started their service by offering different web based management system for telecommunication companies. They sold out there many product within in India and foreign as well. They also worked on many custom made application in order to outsource they products all over the world. Now they established their office in California and added other services as a part of their running business. We will discuss about its email service through this article.
Like the other webmail service provider it has also integrated all the required features in its email client. So they are gaining more and more users on global basis. The zoho also offers the online office suite, spreadsheets for the professional users. It does not mean other can’t use, but they are primarily focused on such users. The other thing about zoho is it’s based on business solutions, that means it is mostly for the enterprise users. They also have some paid features which are useful for small business.
Here goes step by step guidance to access and use zoho email services:
- To access and use the zoho mail, you can simply type the domain www.zoho.com and it will redirect you to its login page. If you are a existing user you can simply enter your email address and password to continue with zoho.
- There are also other option for sign in process, you can sign in via yahoo, facebook and google. But if you want to continue with genuine zoho account then on the right side of the same page you can see the “don’t have zoho account. Sign up now”.
- Click Sign Up Now, the new page will come up for you to fill some information. Unlike other webmail service provider they don’t irritate you by asking a lots of question. There are only couple of question and after entering these details you can get a brand new zoho email account.
- Zoho mail offers unlimited storage option to its user, the mail service is based on POP and IMAP prptocol. The another attractive feature of zoho mail would be they don’t display advertisement, the search bar will help to manage and organize your email content. For the chat they have their own messanger integrated with their apps.
Facing Problem while Login :
- First of all, always try to type correct username and password.
- If it is not working then your CAPS LOCK key may be on. You password may be dealing with sensitive case.
- If you have really forgot your password then your an see small button for “Forgot your Password”. Click there, you will then redirected to “Password Reset Request”.
- Fill Up the details and will receive your code for new password.
Hope this article will reach your satisfaction. All your comments and problems are appreciated. 🙂