Viber has recently launched its application for PC. If you want to download Viber on your PC, you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
Be sure that you’re using Viber in your phone in order to download the Viber app in your PC.
Steps to download Viber on PC
1.Go to Viber site
First of all, you need to visit the official website of Viber in order to download the app. For this, you have to enter www.viber.com in the search bar of updated browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera Browser, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.) And then, the site will begin to load.
2.Click on “Get Viber”
In the homepage of Viber website, you can see a purple colored box in which Get Viber is written. You have to click on that box. When you click on that link, the setup file will begin to download in your PC. You can check the download progress in the Downloads list of your browser. You need to be patient until the setup file gets downloaded in your PC.
In order to install the setup file of Viber on your PC, you have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you need to open the Downloads folder of your computer and then you need to open the setup file of Viber.
- When the Windows alert appears, you need to click on Run and then the setup starts.
- Now you need to check the “I agree to the license terms and conditions” and click on Install button below it.
- You need to wait until the Viber initialization completes.
- Now Viber asks you “Do you have Viber on your mobile phone?” There you need to click on Yes button.
- Then you have to select your country from the given list and type down your phone number. The phone number is required for the activation. After typing number, you have to click on Continue.
- Then you will receive an activation code in your mobile phone. You have to enter the same code in your PC.
- And then Viber application will be ready to use in your PC.
So, these are the ways to download Viber application in your PC. If you found this article helpful for the download process, then please help us by sharing the article.